Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills Reviews


“Wonderful every time”
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

I live in Los Angeles and my girlfriends and I spend one weekend per year at this hotel for a shopping weekend. It really cannot be beat in my opinion (and I have stayed at many hotels in the area including the other Four Seasons). The rooms are luxurious, the bar is fun, you will see stars if that's your thing, the service is excellent, the room service food is even delicious. Best of all, you can go shopping all day and the house car (which by the way is a Phantom) will pick you up and take you to your next spot. This hotel is located perfectly for all shopping and eating in Beverly Hills - close to Wilshire, Beverly and Robertson shopping.


“Wonderful Experience”
Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills

While at the Four Seasons Los Angeles in Beverly Hills, I stayed in an Executive Suite on the 10th floor. I had a balcony, overlooking the city.

As soon as I arrived, I was treated with the utmost respect and politeness. Everyone on the staff was pleasant, and willing to do whatever it took to make my stay the best it could be. The food was excellent; and the 24-hour room service was a plus, especially when travelling from the East coast and having to switch time zones. My room was always thoroughly clean and tidy, and the turn-down service was a nice end to a long work day. The beds were also very comfortable, along with the pillows.

The location was great because Wilshire Blvd is just a few blocks away, which leads to many businesses in Beverly Hills. However, the hotel is tucked nicely away amongst what appeared to be residential buildings, so the noise level is not bothersome. It's quiet at night, and peaceful during the day.

All in all, after being at the Four Seasons for a week, I was very pleased with my experience. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any traveler coming to Beverly Hills.